Jeanette is a highly experienced and qualified Occupational Health Nurse Specialist Practitioner, resilience and stress trainer, a certified executive coach, coach supervisor and NLP master practitioner. She has over 30 years of experience working with leaders and teams as a team member, manager, coach, resilience and stress expert and facilitator.
Jeanette believes passionately that coaching is a great way for people to maximise their potential and she loves to work in partnership with her clients to help them to transform their lives. Her coaching is always client-led, so that the motivation and innovation remains with the client.
She provides creative and insightful learning experiences that will allow clients to unleash the confidence, courage and talent that they already possess. She combines leadership expertise with industry knowledge and experience to inspire people to achieve results both for themselves and the business.
Over the years Jeanette has supported employees and managers who have suffered from the devastating effects of stress‐related illness and is therefore passionate about both preventing and minimizing mental ill health, mainly through building emotional resilience and reducing workplace stress.
During the 15 years that Jeanette worked for the John Lewis Partnership she felt aligned to their ethical values, especially their integrity and focus on quality and she understood the importance of delighting customers. She has continued to incorporate those values into her every day practice.
Jeanette is an energetic and inclusive facilitator, who quickly establishes rapport with her clients and loves to see participants taking away concrete and relevant learning points and actions.
Areas of Expertise:
- Leadership coaching
- Individual coaching
- Building emotional resilience
- Managing workplace stress
- Team and group facilitation
- Gender diversity
Training and Education:
- Master coach
- NLP Practitioner
- Coach supervisor
- BA (hons) Community Health and Nursing Studies (Occupational Health)
- Certificate in Occupational Health Nursing
- State Registered Nurse
- Association for Coaching
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
Client Types & Levels of Experience:
- John Lewis Partnership
- AB Sugar
- Education sector
- Women in Property (not for profit) – National Student Awards Programme Champion
- CORAM (oldest children’s charity)
Professional / Corporate Experience:
- Over 30 years working in Occupational Health nursing and management - NHS and private sector.
- Health Proposition management
- NHS - general medical and intensive care nursing