Jeremy has been coaching for over 8 years. In 2014 he created J Gadd Associates, built on the approach of working together. This offers a coaching, employee engagement and independent critical review, designed to deliver the best in working together. Each part can be delivered in isolation or a unique blend to match the client’s requirements. Jeremy's approach is to quickly establish a strong, honest relationship, which allows the client to create the right solution for themselves and their organisation.
Jeremy was drawn to coaching as it matched his approach in his management and leadership roles throughout his career. He has provided coaching, employee engagement strategies and critical review at all levels and provided successful and innovative solutions as required.
Representative Client engagement:
Major Retail Service Review, facilitated weekly consultative meetings to ensure a business critical restructure was delivered in according to recorded aims, including maximum input from those affected by the change to deliver and embed lasting change. This required coaching at all levels to secure positive contribution during a time of significant pressure.
Change to sensitive trading arrangement: Produced and coached leadership team to deliver a rapid engagement approach, which allowed senior management to land a historic change to trading hours, whilst ensuring staff involvement in the process, and support for the change.
Engagement Strategies: Designed practical and unique engagement solutions for potential acquisitions of non-core business activity. These ensured the business was able to fulfil its purpose of allowing staff their opportunity to participate in its success.
Coaching: successfully coached teams and individuals achieve the success they sought.
Client Types & Levels of Experience:
- Leadership Teams and individual coaching
- Senior manager and reporting teams
- Non-management elected teams
Areas of Expertise:
- Organisation engagement
- Team coaching and facilitation
- Leadership coaching
- Individual coaching
- Independent critical review
Clients from Private, Public and Not for profit sectors:
- Food retail, non-food retail, humanitarian services
Cultural, Multi-National Experience:
- UK and Channel islands
Professional / Corporate Experience:
- Founder and MD of business improvement through true employee development and engagement
- Critical review – leadership role
- Elected representative - various representative bodies
Senior leader in leading employee owned Retail business.
Training and Education:
- Certificate in Coaching Henley Business School
- Certificate in Coaching – City and Guilds
- ICF International Coaching Federation
- EOA- Supporter member of the Employee Owners Association
Real Community Service (RCS)
- Save the Children